For Sale: Winter/Summer package deal. 96 and 99 Rangers.

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by pooleo, May 22, 2012.

1. pooleo

pooleo New Member

Just putting this out there. Looking to sell both my rangers with the plow for $7k.

I have brought the 96 from stock to a plow rig and have a ton of time and money into it. Feb of '11 it got a complete drivetrain replacement. Clutch, slave, every u-joint (including the inner axle shaft) with lubable. Swapped out 3.27 gears for 3.73 set with L/S. All new hangers, full length traction bars, tool box, diamond plate tono cover, all the interior mods, pillar gauges, white cluster, etc, etc. Explorer power seats, full length center console, etc, etc. Bed lined interior, vinyl floor. Custom bumpers front and back.

The 99 has a mildly built 4.0 with a comp cam and head work. Aussio locker in the front. All new MOOG parts in the front suspension. Bed lined rockers, soon to bed line bed. Chrome shifter and turn signal mod, OHC, Stang mod with LEDs. silver HVAC with LEDs, etc, etc.

Plow truck has 2k miles on drivetrain and 264k on motor.

Both trucks have 06 mirrors and 01 tails.

Looking for $7k as a package deal only.

Also have brand new BFG All-Terrain tires on the 99.

I know some of you guys have seen my progress on these trucks from another forum.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. What kind of wheels are on the 99? I like em

4. OP
    pooleo

pooleo New Member

They are MB wheels. Forgot which model.

5. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

i like the back rack on the plow rig