wild game( how do you like it?)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Captured Time, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

just wanted to see how many hunters we got on here. how do you like to cook your catch? be it fresh fish,deer,coon,rabbit any thing that you like to hunt

mine is deer burgers, i mix in some french onion soup mix, fresh hot peppers, salt pepper garlic and grill the suckers.

turkey stew would be next

then some rabbit and rice

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

i love me some deer roast that slow cooks all day in the crockpot and love deer bolonga too lol

4. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

really dont hunt but when i can get my hand on a good deer roast i slow cook it for 15-24 hours shred it and make some hella good deer bbq.......

5. pooleo

pooleo New Member

venison jerky FTW! tho I dont hunt :(

6. squirrels and their brains but it takes a lot of squirrels for a good brain cook off

next wood be deer meat (steaks) fresh cracked pepper sea salt oinion powder, rub into the meat wrap in saran wrap for 30 min on the grill it goes.
    deer sausage ( deer meat mixed with pork and hot pepper cheese) yum yum
    but have not hunted in years

7. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

i hunt just about everything but rabbit hunting is my favorite. BBQ rabbit is the best!