Why you shouldn't.....

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by Redneck_ranger, May 22, 2012.

1. Listen to everything your friends tell you to do......lol Got my front lights halfway working tonight, then went to test them out. One thing led to another, then this happened. lol "Oh Pete, bet you're too much of a bitch to try it!!" Yeah, uhhhhh.....Tried, but didn't succeed. Hahaha. Had to call my buddy with his lifted Durango to come pull me out. Let me mention now that my transfer case is entirely stripped out now and I had only 2wd, but really only 1wd. This is the reason I need a locker lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I got hung up in the ruts. Betcha if I had more speed I woulda been able to take it! :p Anyways, words of wisdom......when you think it's a bad idea and question your friendship over it, don't do it lol

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. mfernandes

mfernandes Simply...FORD

**** happends, and it looks great!!! :thumbsup:

4. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

So basically you got high centered lol. Thats whatll get ya

5. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Yeah, front end sunk once it hit the soft stuff. I've been called back to pull so many people out of thatnhole. It's looks are deceiving.

6. peer pressure does it, but yeah get the truck fixed then go through the puddle

7. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

I'm hitting it again. Idc what people say about me. lol

8. ^ now thats my kind of attitude :thumbup:

9. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

I can't wait to get my truck back out to them puddles, lol. But for now, I gotta fix some of it's problems first.

Unlike you Pete, lol. :p