washed and waxed with after pics.

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by Demon, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I think that is the first time I ever saw your truck that shiny! Looks good man!

4. OP
    Demon

hahaha thanks. since so many people keep calling it a mall crawler it gets monthly wash and waxings now.

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Lol...Thats cool man. Much better than clumpy mud!

6. OP
    Demon

tell me about it. been done with mud since like the first of the year. last month i was under the truck for 2 hours and i swear she lost 300 or more pounds of dead dry mud weight. sand and trails only for me.

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

lol...yeah I bet man!

8. Justincredible

Justincredible BLACKOUT

9. OP
    Demon

it was like i had a new truck after all that weight was gone. and i found alot of rust that is gonna be getting fixed. also looking at new tires. mickey thompson baja claw ttc's. i have had just about enough of bfg service and tires.

10. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

After getting my new truck, I went through a few mud pits and I'm already done with mud for the most part... I like keeping my truck clean and healthy.

11. OP
    Demon

^exactly lol

12. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

Yea, I went through a pit tonight actually. Only to hear the lovely screeching sound coming from my truck as I accelerated. Turns out, there was a damn twig stuck in between the brakes.

After tonight, I just told myself I'm done with the mud. I prefer the trails. I have not been through sand yet, I'd like to.

13. OP
    Demon

the sand is like driving on fluffy clouds. so much fun. but it can bite back in the rough spots as well as whoops come out of no where as they blend in and u can not see them untill u are right on top of them and its pretty much to late to slow down

14. looks good Demon! with sand make sure all your rubbers are good, meaning ball joints, cv boots. etc... you dont want sand getting in there and chewing things up

15. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

...Why are you done w/ KM2s? I ****in love mine!

Also the Baja Claw TTCs are horrible as they are a directional tread. You have to dismount the tires every time you want to rotate the ****ing things. They are GREAT for offroad only tho. On the street, you'll play hell w/ wearing issues.

16. OP
    Demon

not sure if i am done yet. i am in talks with bfg about a serious tire issue i have and i have inside the factory info and source on how they make these and i was pretty much shocked out of my seat. the quality is terrible. the only factor on if u get a good tire or set of tires is the worker that made it. i might possibly be getting a new set of 4 km2's fresh out of the factory but still working on details and what we are going to do. thired brand new set of bfg mud tires i have bought in a row. only new tires i ever bought. love the tire but something need to be done. and the baja would be thrown on a steelie for the dunes and trails i know how they wear lol but love the tire all the same. thinking if bfg doesnt work out getting falken at's for more life out of them and just get a offroad tire for offroad

17. OP
    Demon

lol oh believe me i am under it with a pressure washer and grease the hell out of it after the sand dunes

18. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

i thought the exact same thing! you're truck looks really good clean man:thumbsup:

19. OP
    Demon

lol thanks