Vendor recommendation Mykeyless-1

Discussion in 'Vendor Showcase' started by Hooligan, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2011
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

The link is beat. What did you buy?

4. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Key fobs, keyless entry remotes. And WTF happened to my link?!

5. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Nice. Yeah I guess its not for sale anymore.

6. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

They have them, just search ebay. My link goes to hell being that I bought a set

7. Btm757

Btm757 New Member

This is good to see that I can actually trust the key blanks on eBay cause I need some spare keys.

8. I bought a new key off ebay it did not work and cost me about 100 bucks to go to the dealership to re program the old key and have them cut their key

I think hooligan just got the remote door fob is that right ? or did you get new keys with the transponder chip in it?

9. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yeah this place selld only the key fobs, but if you have an ACE hardware near you the make the chipped keys as well and cheaper

10. Might end up using this eventually... Spent $120 at a dealership for a key and fob

11. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I highly recommend them dude!

12. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

I got a fob from them a year or so ago too. The batteries were bad, but the remote is still going strong thanks to a 50pk of "insert name of foreign country here" batteries.

13. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

lol....