Underseat Storage

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jmr301, Aug 5, 2019.

1. jmr301

jmr301 New Member

My truck is quite cluttered with my tools and my other work gears. Can anyone recommend an underseat storage that will fit my 2010 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCab? A friend that suggested that I go for Du-ha. Never heard about it.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. ZappyBear

ZappyBear Member

Get a toolbox that fits in the bed. When I drove my ranger as my primary vehicle I kept my hvac tools in a toolbox designed for the bed, worked out just fine. Make sure your toolbox is water tight! You can also find contractor caps for the bed that have tool storage built in, probably not going to be cheap unless you find someone who really wants to get rid of one. As for under seat storage, not sure if there is even enough room for it, in my ranger at least there isn't much room.