Subscription notifications

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements, Suggestions & Comments' started by Stephen.G.Fiddes, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Stephen.G.Fiddes

Stephen.G.Fiddes T-Bar Guru

Currently in order to receive instant notification, I have to manually move the thread into the instant email section. Is it possible to have them automatically go there? On the other forums it is.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. DiabloBlanco

DiabloBlanco Those Damn Kids

bump for admin to see. Id also like to have this

4. Teamexploder

Teamexploder Explorer Member

Have you gone to your User CP and clicked Edit Options and clicked your default mode for subscriptions as instant?

5. OP
    Stephen.G.Fiddes

Stephen.G.Fiddes T-Bar Guru

I went through that like 5 times and totally didnt see it... This time I looked through 3 times before I finally saw it. haha.

6. PeterMartin

PeterMartin Guest

Car dealers

Even i try it but not able to find that, I think to do it manually.