Story/Problem of the day!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Freemans 00, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Well I was sleeping in since its my day off, and Dad comes in the room and says are you working today, well I say yes since im half asleep. He looks at me and says you were supposed to be there a half hour ago, and I say be where? He just looks at me like boy wake up. I tell him I'm not working today, but I have alot of stuff to do, well son you have a flat tire. Dad no I don't that tire just doesnt hold air, its been since Monday since I put air in, well I go out side and I'll be darn if that tire was completely unflated. Jump in the truck back into the garage and put a ton of air in it. < Check one off my to do list. Then I pull the truck up and wash it. < Check 2. I walk inside and I hear water whistling as if it was still coming out of the hose, but yet the hose was turned off and put up. So I guess I have a leak in my tire somewhere. These tires are very old and dry rotted. As long as it has air in it when my dad takes it to get the exhaust put on and brings it back i'll be good then I can take care of it after I gwet back. I can buy tires now, but I dont want street tread tires. Id like to see the look of the truck with my old tires on it, so Ill have to wait a few weeks to get those, so how long do you think this tire will last before going completely flat. I'd hate to buy a cheap tire that will still cost me around 100 or so.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

you cant get that slow leak fixed until you buy new tires?

4. pep boys fix flats for free out here

5. OP
    Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

It was patched over once and they said the tread was ripped so far that it was dangerous lmao, so I said go out in your dumpster and give me a tire, they sold me a almost new good year for 20 bucks mount and balance cant lose there.

6. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

just throw the spare on