For Sale: Stepside topper - PA

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Hooligan, May 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I have this cap for a flareside ranger that I was going to use but I found a color matching one. This is a Century cap, all screens are perfect, all glass is perfect, lifters work as well. It has 2 scratches on it that need touching up, but other than that it is perfect. I am asking 200 obo for this cap. It can be picked up in PA (I can meet up to a certain distance) or Morris County NJ as I work there.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. I think Marty should get that topper, Wait... I thought you said Brad was going to buy it..?

4. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I thought brad was, my mistake though, he may be going a different route with his truck so I may have misunderstood him

5. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.