So, I be a n00blet...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tex Arcana, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Tex Arcana

Tex Arcana Other car is a Lightning.

To Rangers, that is... :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I put my black 2001 Lightning in the dryer, and out came that!! :drink:

Yes, my other (former daily driver) is a Lightning... switching to the Ramger is interesting to say the least! :rolleyes:

It's a 2005 STX, 3.0L V6, auto, 2wd, 71kmiles. :cool:

Short version of the story: it cost me $128.50... :eek:

It cleaned up nicely, tho, and except for a bit of idle stumble, it's running well, pulls nicely (for a 185hp V6 :p), rides well. Those pics show the "new" tires--used set of Yokohama Geolanders from Discount Tire at $50 a pop, not too shabby.

So, hi!:thumbup1:

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Welcome to the site

4. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

Welcome.

5. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Welcome!

6. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

from a lightning supercharged 5.4L to a 3L???? wow what a difference it must be for you :p. Welcome to the site.

7. ob269

ob269 New Member

Yeah, thats gotta be like going from a rouch mustang to the taurus..

But either way, welcome to the Family!

8. OP
    Tex Arcana

Tex Arcana Other car is a Lightning.

No kidding... Imagine my surprise, tho, when pulling out of the Discount Tire lot, and I lit both back tires up trying to accelerate!!:blink:

I still have The Beast, and I never will be rid of it, it's a very special vehicle to me. It's going into the garage (once we move), and getting the special treatment it deserves. :thumbup1:

The Ranger is quiet and smooth (mostly), tho, and runs well, and pulls surprisingly decently; so I think it's going to be a good ride for a long time.

Thanks y'all... Seeya out in the forums!