snow fun video

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by 06FordFX4, Feb 20, 2013.

1. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flNmi7yxsmQ[/ame]

first drift, about 3-4'

second one right after it is only about 1'

the second part where im going down that road, its about 1' deep, then mostly clear road till I get by the train tracks. boom, stopped dead lol. frozen drift underneath the new loose snow from when they cleared the train tracks a few weeks ago. no way in hell i was getting past it.

:thumbup::thumbup:

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

First post for the new media name!

4. OP
    06FordFX4

haha yep! figured I may as well throw it in here. Get it some more views!

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Nice!!

6. OP
    06FordFX4

Might go back and attempt to climb over the ice packed snow that stopped me dead. I got some tracks there to get some good speed built up now haha

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Take someone with you just in case!

8. OP
    06FordFX4

haha yeah, see, I never seem to do that lol. I always come up on these situations just cruising around, whether its snow or mud. and for some reason i sit there and think, Should i hit it, or turn around. and the answer is always "**** it lets go" haha

luckily so far ive always managed to be fine and get outta the mess I get into. so, until i get stuck real god, I dont think ill change

9. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Lol....You daredevil!! lol

10. OP
    06FordFX4

nah, just stupid id say haha.

this road was a fun one. gets way worse around the bend. could not stop to take a picture of it. just hit the floor with the pedal and hoped for the best.

a foot od sloppy clay/mud

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Looks like fun though!

12. OP
    06FordFX4

oh for sure, tons of fun.
    then tons of fun cleaning it all up lol.

anyways, thats enough of me getting off topic lol