Want to buy: SDHC Memory Cards 2gb, 4gb, 8gb

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by buggman, May 14, 2012.

1. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

I'm looking for some SD or SDHC cards, the regular postage stamp sized ones, not the mini or micro cards...I have a bunch of the micro cards already.

4gb is the #1 size I'd like, but I may be able to use an 8gb card as well.

Just wanted to see if anyone had some from an old camera or mp3 player that they don't need/use anymore.
    Just grabbed a couple 4gb SDHC cards on evilBay for $8 but the guy only had 2 :(

I like using the micro cards with a SD adapter most times, but I'd rather not take a chance on having the micro cards fall out & get lost.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

i have a 2gb

4. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

If you have a radio shack near you, I recommend checking there. They are pretty much always running specials and sales on their SD cards. You can get like a 16 gb for $7.99. I picked up a 32 gb for $12.99 one time.