rock it bed liner anyone heard of this

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by Diabolical Ranger, May 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEM ROCK-IT LINER KITS — Mix it, Shake it... ROCK-IT!

[​IMG]
    • Overview
    • Features / Specifications
    [​IMG]SEM ROCK-IT LINER is a two component protective coating that provides a durable finish with superior protection and chemical resistance. ROCK-IT LINER works great on truck beds, restoration projects as well as for sound deadening. It can be used on wood, concrete, primed or painted metal, and prepped aluminum.
    Kits Include:
    • Material for 4 Sprayable Quarts
    • Technical Data Sheet
    • Mixing Cup
    • Free Liner Coating Spray Gun
    ROCK-IT LINER is available in two separate kits, 42250 BLACK and 42260 TINTABLE. Simply add the 42274 CATALYST into the bottles, shake for two minutes and apply.

Features:
    • Great for Truckbeds, Sound Deadening and Restoration Projects
    • Tintable Match to OEM Colors
    • Versatile Two Component Protective Coating, Bonds to a Variety of Surfaces
    • Easy to use – No Special Equipment Required
    documentation: technical data sheet | product flyer

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

sku: SEM 42250: ROCK-IT LINER KIT, black, price: only $104.96
    purchase

sku: SEM 42260: ROCK-IT LINER KIT, tintable, price: only $109.17

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. timbits588

timbits588 New Member

i've never heard of that one, but from my experience, SEM generally makes good stuff

4. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

sem does make great products, but i cant judge this one as ive never heard of it or seenthe end result

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Never heard of it but it looks cool

6. I am going to go with the raptor spray in liner but now I have to wait till october, too hot outside 105 * and the going to cool down to 98 Saturday then back to 103* and hotter next week. But let the tube tops come out !!!!

7. Grumpy

Grumpy New Member

Both SEM and Raptor are about 50% solids and 50% solvents. So, half of what you spray is going to evaporate away. Both will be super thin. Sort of a rip-off.

8. there are a few things I really like about the sem or upol is it is treated witha uv protectant which in this sun and heat makes more sense. and it does not get sticky in the plus 108 * temps here, like the herculiner does, one more thing a 2 part is generally stronger than a 1 step/part process.

9. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

this thread is over a year old.......

10. fomoco

fomoco Moderator

no bumping year old threads, troll exterminated, and thread locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.