Ranger Sport Grille

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by aridranger03, May 15, 2009.

1. aridranger03

aridranger03 New Member

Does anyone know where i can find a grille similar to the 2009 Ranger Sport grille like this that will fit a 2003 ranger?
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Airgunner

Airgunner New Member

Looks like the grille on my truck....

and my truck is an 05 Ranger STX. Not sure if mine would fit a 03 and I have tried to find a replacement grille online for you (maybe a body shop could order you one) with no luck. Good luck with your search

4. OP
    aridranger03

aridranger03 New Member

it won't fit mine because my grille does not go up into the hood like yours does,thanks anyway:thumbsup:

5. NotaPretender87

NotaPretender87 C.J. Wright

Does any body know where I can find a billet Grille for my '99 ranger? I'm having a hard time finding one that fits