Want to buy: Radio Bezel, 2 WD, No Power Ports - MA

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Scrambler82, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

Radio Bezel, 2 WD, No Ports - MA

Need a Radio Bezel, 2 WD, With Cog Lighter Only !

Surface coating does not have to be in good condition but the plastic does.
    I think '95 to '03 will work but other years may too.
    Let me know what you have, condition, price ?

Thanks

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Fx4wannabe01

Fx4wannabe01 New Member

Your original post in contradictory...

You want 2wd, no fog, no power...

Then you say you want a cig lighter...

Ford never offered the radio bezel completely blank. The minimalist radio bezel is a single cig lighter/lower port, then were was a dual. Just clarifying because I may have a double power port for ya.

4. mfernandes

mfernandes Simply...FORD

I have 3 at home, exactly what youre looking for;

just cigarrette lighter and vents, nothing else. But... Im in the oposite side of ther americas. I can ship you one of them if you cant find one there in the us, just let me know

5. mfernandes

mfernandes Simply...FORD

I have no idea of the shipping cost. As soon as I arrive home i can upload a picture of them.

I know I have one in A+ shape, another with the coat peeling and the 3rd. in bad shape, but with all the mounting clips.

Just let me doublecheck pal