Pic request: Body lifted ranger, with front skidplate

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by 06FordFX4, Feb 26, 2013.

1. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

Wanna see what a body lifted ranger looks like with the front skid plate. front end shot if possible!

thanks

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

How about pics on a double lifted ranger? Either way, the guy that made mine, makes them to specifics if you want one for your truck. If need be I can place a phone call to him and hook you guys up. Here is my thread I made when I got the skid plate

http://www.rangerforum.net/f37/joshp767-custom-skidplates-3641/

4. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

I think demon has this. His looks awesome.

5. OP
    06FordFX4

I have one already, just curious if it will leave a gap when I body lift.
    Cause I dont want that.

I think the 98 to 01 or something does leave a gap, but im not sure about my 06.

6. Fx4wannabe01

Fx4wannabe01 New Member

All 2001+ trucks' valences are tall enough to cover the skid plate gap. Especially 06+ trucks. 98-00 w/ skid plate when bodylifted shows a gap.

I'm looking for some more pics... Can't seem to find any 06+ that are BL'd with the factory skid. But it's given that it'll leave no visible gap because the bumper is quite a bit taller than '01-05.

Ripped from STL @ FordRangerForum...3" BL and factory front skid.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ripped from my friend Pedro @ Ranger-Forums...
    [​IMG]

The 98-00 valences are shorter than 01+...this illustrates the visible gap with that bumper combo...ripped from vansnxtweek @ Ranger-Forums
    [​IMG]

This skid has been modified to fill that gap... Ripped from redneckstone @ Ranger-Forums
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  7. OP
    06FordFX4

Perfect. Thanks.

8. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

there isnt much of a gap no. you only can see it if your under the truck looking up

9. scott5640

scott5640 EdgeRunner

01-03
    [​IMG]

06+
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]