pandora feature

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by mcdonald58, Nov 3, 2012.

1. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

does anyone use the pandora feature with their iphone. i am thinking about getting a new head unit that has the pandora feature. i was wondering how well it works and how easy it is to use while driving.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

I do seldomly. I like it better than i heart radio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. ob269

ob269 New Member

I use slacker radio. It's better than Pandora imo..

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2

5. bigjoe1094

bigjoe1094 New Member

I use this every day. I got pandora one and hook it through my pioneer unit It beats the radio

6. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

how well does it work? is it easy to use while driving.

7. fomoco

fomoco Moderator

been wondering this as well, wondering if you can use it with a droid phone? i don't want, or need an iphone

8. bigjoe1094

bigjoe1094 New Member

It's extremely easy to use you plug it in and open the app on your phone and it connects and starts playing the last saved station. All functions go through the head unit, at least on mine. As for the droid phone I'm not sure. That would probably be something individual to separate units

9. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

10. bigjoe1094

bigjoe1094 New Member

I don't know specifics on that unit but I have the pioneer avh1400 and I love it. Pioneer makes good stuff

11. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

nice i want a single din in case i get a cherokee so i can use it in my jeep. i have a pioneer 3400 ub but it dosent have the pandora feature

12. bigjoe1094

bigjoe1094 New Member

true that. if it has the front aux input you could just use pandora through that, it just wont charge it

13. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

thats a great idea with the aux input. i didnt think of that. ill have to find or get me one of those cords. that will give me something to play until i get my issue fixed with my head unit.