Oil Pressure Switch

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by Sherry Lantrip, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Sherry Lantrip

Sherry Lantrip New Member

Help I can’t find my oil pressure switch I watch videos on YouTube and everybody is different than mine I need help on locating my oil pressure switch so I can change it I have a 2001 Ford ranger 3.0 L four-wheel-drive if anybody can help me or knows the exact location of this oil pressure switch please let me know

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Mobuggy

Mobuggy New Member

Behind the passenger side head on the block.

4. RangerAl

RangerAl Member

Most are on the engine block, beside the crank pulley.

5. OP
    Sherry Lantrip

Thanks a bit to late ended up taking to a shop for someone else to do it. I love the truck but hate that is so much harder to work on can’t really get under the hood the way I enjoy doing. Not enough room.

6. OP
    Sherry Lantrip

Thanks I ended up taking to repair shop cause wasn’t getting response quick enough and still couldn’t find it. Not enough room under the hood. Love my fords but hate it this year cause more complicated. I miss my 61 and 79 explorer with a passion. Give me a year plus I’ll be in the market.!

7. RangerAl

RangerAl Member

Those are the good ole days. Although, I hated it cause of the vacuum lines and point condenser setting...