Ohc!!!

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by Hurley, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

So I finally got around to putting it in.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thanks again Cinton!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Looks great dude!!

4. OP
    Hurley

Thanks dude. I really gotta fix the gap issue in the front.

5. looks good, they really make it unique to a ranger . Now as to adjust the gap in front, just slot the holes in the mounting plate as to make it adjustable. should not be to hard, then you can keep the screws in the same place just slide back the mounting plate after you make the holes slotted

6. OP
    Hurley

i am going to re do the headliner and pack some extra foam in that spot to fill it out

7. OP
    Hurley

oh and you see that grand marquis in the backround? anyone smell that? it kinda smells like a 5.0 swap.

8. i guess gas prices went down in NJ :D

9. OP
    Hurley

Ha no not yet. This car was given to my family as a "community" car. It only has 80*** original miles! The front end is falling apart and isn't really worth fixing so when the queen dies I'm gonna gut that b**** and frankenstein myself a fine piece of machine.

10. Fightinirish157

Fightinirish157 Fightin' Irish

Nice that have Buggman LED mod in the OHC? I need to install mine...but I am color blind...I have a GREEN LED panel Buggman modded up for it.

11. Taylor

Taylor Roman 1:16

I bet that thing is SUPER bright in the dark.

I have my OHC installed, but have yet to wire it. I might not ever wire it, but come up with something custom for it.

12. OP
    Hurley

The led panel came from Buggman but Clinton installed it for me. I didn't wire it up due to being a dumb ass when it comes to wires. I had a friend of mine help me out. His name on R/F is Njmaz, he is on frf too but I don't know his name there. And this thing is crazy bright!

13. OP
    Hurley

Anybody know why my temp screen is blank? It was fine all day then just went blank. The light works but I have no readout.

14. OP
    Hurley

Any ideas

15. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Check your wiring that its not pinched or a wire came undone

16. I pinched one of mine after taking up and down a few times I got careless, but it actually blew the fuse

17. ob269

ob269 New Member

Old thread bump!!
    Looks nice dude, I have a gap in mine too, but it is at the back about the compartment..

18. OP
    Hurley

Thanks dude. When I do my head liner I will be fixing the gap.

19. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

sweet

20. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

Looks good!

[​IMG]

21. OP
    Hurley