Off road video!!!!

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by dogfish246, Feb 19, 2013.

1. dogfish246

dogfish246 New Member

Hey guys,

So I just finished filming and editing a video I have been working on. Let me know what you think! (Watch in HD if you can)!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvFjq792Wzc[/ame]

Oh and in the description are links to all of my other Ranger/ Mazda videos (in case you want to fix something)

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

awesome. sweet vid man

4. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

not a bad video at all.

what kind of camera? on a tripod im assuming

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Very cool video!

6. 06FordFX4

hooligan, go check the snow thread for my video

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

roger that

8. Diablo

Diablo New Member

very good video!

9. OP
    dogfish246

dogfish246 New Member

Thanks everyone! It was a tough one to make interesting... Off-roading is so much fun in real life, but on video, at least with me being careful, it isnt as interesting haha

It's an underwater tough camera. Its a Panasonic TS3. I totally recommend it to everyone. I am very active, always near the water, and go fishing a lot so it is perfect for that. Freeze proof, shock proof, and waterproof to 40ft. Has a gps in it if you want to save the location of your fishing spots. And yes, it is on a tripod for most of the shots :thumbsup:

10. 06FordFX4

cool man.

i used to have a contour GPS sports cam, recorded GPS as well, loved that feature. But i lost it on one of my sled rides.

Got 2 gopro's coming my way, and I also have a Canon point and shoot that takes amazing HD video. usually use that on a tripod and the gropros will be used on the truck.

will be doing tons of off roading this year hopefully.

11. OP
    dogfish246

dogfish246 New Member

Sweet! Make sure you put some videos up on youtube! I wanna check it out!:thumbsup:

12. 06FordFX4

for sure man.
    I have a snow video up on this site. check the ranger media forum