For Sale: OEM Stock Ford Ovals (ky)

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by buggman, Aug 14, 2012.

1. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

I've been cleaning up & trying to get organized a bit & ran across an entire box of new or like new Stock OEM Ford Ovals that are in need of a new home.

First up are THREE (3) 5 3/4" wide ovals.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm not able to mod these using my process & they'd be much better off on someone's truck than gathering dust in my garage.
    Right now none of them have any foam mounting tape on the back, but I can add the foam tape if needed.
    I'd rate these a 8 out of 10 as the gel filled ovals aren't the most forgiving when it comes to small blemishes.

I'd like to get $12.00 SHIPPED FREE IN THE USA for each one of these OR $30.00 shipped for all three.

- - - - -

Next up, THREE (3) 7" wide OEM ovals:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Two of these are BRAND NEW, NEVER INSTALLED. The other one is a gel filled type that is used.
    The 2 new ones, I'd rate a 9.95 out of 10 and the gel oval I'd give an 8 out of 10.
    The 2 new ovals even have the original foam tape & protective coating still intact. The gel filled oval doesn't have any foam tape on it now, but I can add that if needed.

I'd like to get $20.00 each for the 2 new 7" ovals and $15.00 for the gel filled oval. All shipped FREE within the USA.
    OR buy all 3 for $50!

- - - - -

And last but certainly not least... a NEW 9" wide oval!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ONLY ONE is available.
    It still has the original foam tape & protective covering on the tape.
    There is one small blemish that I can see on the left side... there's a scratch about 3/4" long through the blue paint where the chrome underneath can be seen. I'd give this one a 9 out of 10.

I'd like to get $30.00 shipped FREE in the USA for this one.

PayPal, Money Orders, Well Hidden Cash... even trades considered.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

do you know which size is on the back of 06+ ranger tailgates?

4. OP
    buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

Possibly 7" or 9"
    - - - - -

All proceeds from these ovals will go directly to the "help buggman buy a new tv" fund.

5. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

alright thanks ill just go with my 7 in oval then.