New stuff

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by Freemans 00, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Well I forced myself to install my lights today and actually it was easiers then I thought. Bad news is my foglights well I no longer have any they sit down there but will never work anyways on to the pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Did you make those projectors yourself or buy em?

4. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

looks to me they both are leaning towards the passenger side... but look good....

5. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

That's really bright

6. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

looks good!

Can I ask why the fog lights wont work now?

7. OP
    Freemans 00

Well one worked and the other idk probably not grounded good or good connection, but now i took all wires out for the hots and pretty much put it right back, but I connected them with a wire nut and I got nothing, but im not worried about it never did work right.

8. OP
    Freemans 00

I was parked at an angle if that counts, but they move a little its weird I have to tweek some things.

9. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

Looks good, can't wait to get mine wired!

10. OP
    Freemans 00

Believe it or not the wiring was the easiest part. Took me 10 minutes. tapped the connections and finding a new bolt for my battery and that was it all plug n play.

11. OP
    Freemans 00

The picture with them leaning towards passenger they werent bolted on tight or anything just wanted a picture

12. Your fog light sockets are bad. Mine are the same way. Go to LMC and get new sockets for $2.xx a peice and shipping, and you'll be good to go. These are a characteristic of the lights..

13. OP
    Freemans 00

I think Im just going to pass on the fog lights for a while.