New Start

Discussion in '1993 - 1997 Ford Ranger' started by DesrtRanger87, May 16, 2013.

1. DesrtRanger87

DesrtRanger87 New Member

Okay guys i know its been awhile since iv posted on here. So this past weekend i help a buddy pull a motor and trans out of a sas'd explorer and for helping he gave me the axles. The front is a dana 30 out of a jeep xj (i know there are better axles but this was pretty much free, took me a few hours to get the motor and trans out) And the rear is a disc ford 8.8 So now that i have the axles iv decided to sas my ranger. We should be starting on it this weekend i will take and post pics hopefully next week.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Sounds awesome!! Good luck and post alot of pics!!

4. OP
    DesrtRanger87

DesrtRanger87 New Member

Well this weekend didnt go as planned for the ranger it rain on Sunday so no progress for me, which is fine because i need to do some research on a leak sprung front end. I have chevy 6in lift leafs just need to make my mounting points. (My buddy ran the same leafs on his s10 gave him about 10 in when it was done.)

5. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family