new rear shocks

Discussion in 'Suspension Tech' started by bigjoe1094, Oct 27, 2012.

1. bigjoe1094

bigjoe1094 New Member

ok guys im just looking for some suggestions for new rear shocks for my rig. the ones on there now are leaking BADDD lol so i guess i gotta replace em :p theres about 4 inches of suspension lift in back tho so i cant buy cheap stock ones :p any one have any recommendations?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I suggest Ranchos as well. There are others, Rough country, tough country and more. Shop around and see ratings on them. If you are doing the rear, you might as well do fronts as well

Timothy Key likes this.
  5. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

Bilstien.

6. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

i agree with rancho. they are decent price and i love mine. i replaced all my shocks with rs5000 if you want to get higher quality go with the 9000's or blisten. i dont have experience with blisten but i heard from many places when i was researching mine that they are top of the line.

7. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

I have bilstiens on now. I'll never run a cheaper shock again lol.

8. OP
    bigjoe1094

bigjoe1094 New Member

I was thinking about the ranchos. I had them on my Mountie. Anything more expensive is too much for me! Haha ill probably go with them when I get the $$. Thanks for the input guys

9. RangerAl

RangerAl Member

Bilstien for the Ranger and Tacoma (5100 series)

Timothy Key likes this.