New Meet and greet forum

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements, Suggestions & Comments' started by Hooligan, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

We have 2 more forums added to the site under Community. First is the Meet and greet forum. This forum is to be used for announcing and planning meet and greets.

The subforum of this speaks for itself. Posting videos and pictures of meet and greets.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

Sweet deal.

4. ob269

ob269 New Member

Nice! I'll post the roll call for the bl meet there probably next week or so..

5. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Cool, I already put your BL meet thread in it...I couldnt leave it empty lol

6. ob269

ob269 New Member

Lol alright works for me. I just didn't wanna start a new thread in there yet and duplicate it since I am unable to move..