New from Western WA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dferron, Jul 30, 2012.

1. dferron

dferron New Member

Joined a few days ago and glad I did. Been reading some of the posts and though not my problem(s) it is good reading just in case ;). This is just my second truck. First was an 87 S10 that was a quick purchase when we needed additional transportation. That was 5 years ago. Unloaded it and bought my Ranger. WOW! What a difference in vehicles. Love this little '94 Ranger. Anyway, will be back from time to time to see what others are doing and maybe have a thought/experience to contribute.

TTFN

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Welcome Neighbor, I'm in Shelton, where are you?

4. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Welcome to the forums

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Welcome to the site!

6. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

welcome aboard!

7. OP
    dferron

dferron New Member

Where are you?

Spanaway :D

8. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

That's close enough to join us at one of our meets. Not sure when the next one will be but will keep you posted. Look forward to seeing you there.