New, but building !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by waynoblaster, Oct 15, 2012.

1. waynoblaster

waynoblaster New Member

Hey guy's, kinda new to this forum but looking for some help. I have a 1998 black ranger that I was needing some advice on fixing her up. She runs, I put a used motor that 70,000 on it and now I am thinking about building her up. I have a new bumper and valance and new bumper mounts but when I got the truck the bumper mounts were gone and I haven't a clue on how the new ones go on
    and attaching the bumper. Anyone have any piccs? I have search all over and I cant find any. Please any help would be greatly appreciated. Like I said I am looking for someone to lead me in the right direction on fixing her up. MODESTLY
    THANX

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

welcome

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Welcome. Post pics of the front end where that bumper is supposede to go

5. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

AND the mating bumper attachment points !

6. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

welcome. pics please?

7. timbits588

timbits588 New Member

welcome!