Need to find 1983 Pics

Discussion in '1983 - 1988 Ford Ranger' started by ChrisLang, Sep 9, 2009.

1. ChrisLang

ChrisLang New Member

I am going to restore my Dad's 1983 Ford Ranger XL. Brand new it was painted a sky blue color. Beautiful truck. My concern is that this truck has some trim on the sides of it that I don't think was original on the truck. I'm having trouble finding authentic pics of an '83 Ford Ranger as it looked when it come off the line and was actually marketed, without the added parts. Can anyone direct me to some pics of some restored '83 Ford Ranger XL, 2wd, 4 cyl, shortbed trucks so that I can get an idea of what this truck looked like from the factory? Thanks in advance!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. E4Ranger

E4Ranger New Member

try doing a web search for "1983 ford ranger images" and you should get some pics to choose from.