Need parts...1995 Mazda B4000

Discussion in '1993 - 1997 Ford Ranger' started by collector, Dec 24, 2018.

1. collector

collector New Member

I have a 95 Mazda B4000 which I just got from my daughter. I am told that this is a ford ranger. I am planning on doing some minor upgrades to this as follows:

I need the manual shifter assembly to replace what is in there now.
    Would like to replace the seats
    Would like to get some running boards

Can someone tell me what seats and running boards from other vehicles, rangers, explorers, etc. will fit my truck. Also need a shifter from the inside floor of the cab up...not replacing anything below floor level.

Sandy
    Seattle
    425-379-5928...phone calls welcome

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Jenni Green

Jenni Green New Member

Explorers of similar years. I have a Eddie Bauer interior installed from an explorer in my 1993 ranger.

4. OldTimer

OldTimer New Member

It's a B4000, just a ford ranger with a different emblem! Try searching for genuinepartsgiant, I've even found the little plastic ''Sill covers'' there, open the door on your truck the sill cover goes between the carpet and the steel right there at the bottom of the doors, yea real nice time finding those! I've even found 'discontinued' parts there. Best of Luck!

5. RangerAl

RangerAl Member

Wrecking yards......