[ Need Feedbacks on New LED Taillights ]

Discussion in '1993 - 1997 Ford Ranger' started by tony@anzo, Jul 14, 2020.

1. tony@anzo

tony@anzo New Member

Hi Guys,
    What do you think of the design ? With C light Bar and LED with black base.
    We also trying to test on 93-97 Ranger, anybody interested in these ?
    Let me know ! Thanks !

Capture.JPG

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Marslaura

Marslaura New Member

I might be! Joined the forum just to ask about the tail lights, specifically what others have done to improve the back up light on the 1996 Ranger. Mine may as well not even be connected as they do not illuminate nearly what is needed.

4. David H Bigelow Sr

David H Bigelow Sr New Member

I am definitely interested for my '97 XLT 4X4. I have had a very hard time finding aftermarket parts, (nerf bars, running boards, bully bars, push/brush guards etc.), for my 1997. They are available up to '96 then skip '97 and continue!?!? However again, I am interested in these LED's if you have further information. Thanx!!