Moved on to my girls car (non ranger content)

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by ZCrazy, Jun 5, 2012.

1. ZCrazy

ZCrazy New Member

well, over the years I have done a decent amount of mods to my ranger. but then one day it hit me. my girls 4 year old fusion was still bone stock! since i drive the car pretty often we couldnt have that! so i picked up a set of 18s for it a little while ago. looks alot better than the 16s that were factory imo. next step im thinking is window tint. but atleast we can say its not stock anymore. I wanna lower it but figured it would be better not to since idk how she is at avoiding pot holes etc. lol. Specs on the car is its a 07 Fusion SE AWD. Its actually pretty fun in the snow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Definitly a yes on the window tint! Not too dark though, like 20% or else itll look... afro american lol

4. OP
    ZCrazy

ZCrazy New Member

well, on my ranger I have 15% and she doesnt like it at all, thinks its way too dark. so Im going to put 30% on it.

5. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

30 would look awesome lol. Black vehicle + semi-tinted windows = kick azz!

6. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

I actually like those wheels on that car! not a big fan of that style wheels...all in all a nice car!

7. OP
    ZCrazy

ZCrazy New Member

Well I bought the wheels used of cl for 500 with like new tires from some old guy with 1 leg.

8. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

did ford ever put a low pro spoiler on those..i forget..

9. Bwad

Bwad New Member

My GF HATES my tint, lol. I've got 5% on top of factory 30%.

I need new ideas for her car, lol.

10. OP
    ZCrazy

ZCrazy New Member

Yea, the sel had a wing, it was about 3 inches tall and the sport model had like a lip spoiler . I actually want to put a wing on it. This is an se so no wing. They have some aftermarket ones around that look decent. 3d carbon is actually the brand name. Its like 150. They also make a whole bodykit for the car. But I don't think I want that. A) idk how i feel about body kits and B) I feel like it would get ripped off. Hence the reason I only went to 18s. Idk how she is a avoiding potholes.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  11. OP
    ZCrazy

ZCrazy New Member

[​IMG]

That's the wing I wanna get.

[​IMG]

And that's the whole kit. But u can but everything separate.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012