Mounting Lights on a Bull bar

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by Freemans 00, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Well I got this project done except for one major pain in the arsenal. When mounting the lights you have very little to work with, so how do you get the bolts tight so the lights dont move?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

A wrench? Lol just kidding. I know what you mean though. They use one giant bolt instead of two smaller ones...

4. OP
    Freemans 00

Yeah and you can only tighten it so much with your fingers. No wrench will work for this. Hell the end of the bolt doesnt come out on the bottom side

5. El Camino Man

O my. Thats quite a delima. Can you use a deep well socket? Mayb a pic or two would help

6. OP
    Freemans 00

If you ever seen a bull bar you know what im talking about 2 small holes, but im not worried about it i got it fixed.

7. El Camino Man

Ah good job then!

8. OP
    Freemans 00

pics coming just had to wait to let it get dark