More Stuff For Sale

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by ZWilson07, Apr 14, 2012.

1. ZWilson07

ZWilson07 New Member

06 to newer square style drivers side mirror. Lens does have a crack in it but it is still there and can see decent out of it. I used it for a year before changing it out.
    [​IMG]
    $30 plus shipping.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    ZWilson07

ZWilson07 New Member

PCV Valve SOLD!

Taylor is paying thursday for it but I am going ahead and shipping out tuesday for him anyways.

EDIT: PCV valve was shipped out today, Taylor still owes the full balance.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  4. OP
    ZWilson07

ZWilson07 New Member

BUMP. My first round of shipping is going to be tomorrow, so if anybody wants something, now would be a good time to buy so I can throw it in with everyone elses tomorrow.
    Thanks

5. OP
    ZWilson07

ZWilson07 New Member

Both maglights SOLD!.

Kidwithaneedforspeed is paying the first portion tonight when he gets off work, hoping to ship them out in the next couple days.

6. OP
    ZWilson07

ZWilson07 New Member