lifting 2008 ranger

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by kentuckyfireman, May 7, 2009.

1. kentuckyfireman

kentuckyfireman New Member

I have a 2008 2wd 4cyl. ford ranger that will soon need new tires. during the process i have a set of 15X8 polished solids i plan on puting on the truck. I have the thought of puting a 3inch lift on the front and 2 or 2 1/2 in the rear. Question= if i do this lift what size tire would look/fit best??????

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Teamexploder

Teamexploder Explorer Member

With a 3inch lift theres the possibility of 33's which may or may not require slight fender trimming but 32's should fit with ease, since yours is 2wd you could crank the t-bars and put a set of lift shackles in the rear and/or a body lift.