Lifters and push rods

Discussion in '1993 - 1997 Ford Ranger' started by Joerokks805, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Joerokks805

Joerokks805 New Member

Hello, my name is Joseph Espinosa. I live in Southern California and ventglad. I joined the form. I am looking to get some recommendations on where I can purchase some lifters and push rods from my 944.0 automatic Ford Ranger. Splash addition to will drive. I recall seeing a post in some form about a rocker arm assembly that came with lifters and push rods. Both of them for it was like a $150. I can't find that actually. I found it but I realized that thread was from 2001 so that wont-work properly. If you guys have any recommendations where I can order? These rides or the complete assembly whichever is more cost-effective. I appreciate your help. Thanks have a great day. Happy holidays.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Bryson Thomas

Bryson Thomas New Member

important:)