led third brake light

Discussion in '1993 - 1997 Ford Ranger' started by johnb, Oct 26, 2012.

1. johnb

johnb New Member

I own a 1996 Ranger XLT, just completed the body work and had it painted. Installing new head & tail lights, looking for a super bright led third brake light with cargo light. Tried one on ebay and had to send it back. the original was brighter. Seen som talk about buggman LED. How can I contact him ?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

you can send him a pm.... he should be online in about an hour or so....

4. mfernandes

mfernandes Simply...FORD

Buggman is your Mesias dude!

5. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

HaHa, my reputation precedes me :yes:

Here's a LINKY to my 3rdBL led mods thread.

I'm doing 2 versions of the cargo 3rdBL's, my original using 5mm led's start at $50 +sh/ins and my new versions using superflux led's that start at $75 +sh/ins.
    The old ones are plenty bright, but the new ones are even brighter & have a wider viewing angle, but the led's are much more expensive than the others.

Feel free to drop me a PM & we'll get the ball rolling :thumbsup:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  6. gcextreme

gcextreme GCEXTREME Vendor

X1000 for buggmans led lights!!
    He is the man...he has the parts (I know because I have sent him alot of 3rd brake lights I have picked up at salvage yards.)

Anyway he is the best source for led stuff..hands down...

I have his 3rd brake light, ohc led panel, mustang dome leds, and tail light leds, they are super bright and he stands by his work..