how would these look on my ranger

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Diabolical Ranger, Jan 8, 2012.

1. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

They wont fit Stock dude, If you get a body lift and crank the T bars and level the rear they will fit. Its a good deal so maybe that can be your next project!!

4. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Sorry man, I was hoping to see your ranger lifted a bit!

6. Rim size doesn't matter mate. The diameter of the tire is still 33", whether you have a 15", 16", or 30" rim on there lol Crank your tbars and you can squeeze 32s on there without the body lift.

7. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

9. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Deal dude!

10. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

11. lol... I would, but then I'd have to leave my Ranger to fly back to school. And she don't like to sit for an extended period of time and then start up easy. I think your truck would look good with the tbars cranked up a bit so she's leveled out.

12. zzzzzzzzzz