got packages today

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by klinger86, Oct 19, 2011.

1. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

got a phone call from the old lady today and 2 of the 4 packages i ordered came in the mail today.... damn and i wont get to see it until tomorrow... here's the pic i had her send me amd it's all you guys get until i get home tomorrow morning....
    [​IMG]
    the only pic i have of it for now.... dont have a pic of the other package....

i expect another package tomorrow and then another one friday

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

What the F$@% is it?...that's a gorgeous coffee table :D

4. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

that was my grandmother's coffee table dont know where she got it at... hooligan maybe able to guess what it is but everyone will have to wait til i get home in the morning to get better pics....

Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
  5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Is there a tub of anal lube on the table?!

6. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

lol no it's a carmel corn candle. what no guess what it is clinton?

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I say it a header panel

8. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

lol yup i'm supposed to get the head and corner lights tomorrow and the grille friday. i gotta ship the headlights to STL for him to mod for me and then when i get them back i am putting it on.. what size is your front oval?

9. hahahaaha I thought it looked like that too!

anyway lets see better pics

10. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

well as promiised here are some better pics of the packages.....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

more goodies....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. looks like a few dollars there

13. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

ah by the time it's all done i'll have about 260 in the swap give or take a few bucks

14. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

forget the box's get that stuff on then take the pic's!!!!!!! good luck with the transformation man. im getting redy to do the same thing. how are your White speedo guage overlay holding up? i put them in my old car and would never use the speedo's ever again

15. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

they are doin great i gotta pull my guages back out and retape around the temp guage. but other than that they are great.and it's gonna be about another week or 2 before i start the swap. shipping the headlights to be modded.... i'm to big of a chicken to do it myself.

16. Captured Time

well stl dose one hell of a job with them

17. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

that's who they are going to

18. Captured Time

well you wont be disappointed that is for sure

19. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

hell even if i wanted to wait on him to mod them i'm not disappointed with the stock ones....

20. Captured Time

the do make our year of truck look sharper

21. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

been waiting all day for the next to final package to get here and it finally came.....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the only problem now is i have to get a new oval and paint it to match my ovals that i have now....