Front sheet metal

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by Gharry, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Gharry

Gharry New Member

Could I get some information on what year front end parts will interchange on 2000 ext.cab ranger . There is a salvage yard around me that says they have a 01 and 02 ? Mine needs both fenders , ,hood ,grill and bumper for the front .Also door needs replacing .Thanks for any info .

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. mhoward

mhoward Member

Gharry, 2001-2003 have different grilles and bumper. They will interchange, but you have to change the header panel (radiator support) as well. These year trucks also have two different style hoods. Either will fit your truck. Fenders are the same 1998-2011 as well as the doors.

4. OP
    Gharry

Gharry New Member

Thank you for that information ,mhoward . I will be checking on those 01 parts this week .

5. mhoward

mhoward Member

Good deal... best of luck to you!