from old to new

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by 2010redfire, Oct 3, 2010.

1. 2010redfire

2010redfire New Member

here are pics of my Rangers...

this is my 2009 the day I got it...
    [​IMG]

here it is this past July after an idiot made an illegal left turn through traffic....

[​IMG]

another shot....

[​IMG]

here is the idiots car....

[​IMG]

here is what I got as a result...I traded the 09 in and got this sweet 2010 redfire red.

[​IMG]

I am happy with the 2010, but for the real fun I am in the middle of my project 1989 ranger...some of the things I will be doing to it are:

1. 8.8 rear diff with 4.56 gears
    2. older 302 with carb as opposed to FI
    3. possible SAS dana 44 front w/4.56 gears

Right now I am down to the frame taking off the rust and repainting...I am 51 right now and doing this alone so its probably gonna take a couple years to finish the project..thanks for the look, Rich

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Thread moved to Photography category.

Side note: I hope you got her rebuilt and fixed rich!

4. DiabloBlanco

DiabloBlanco Those Damn Kids

nice ranger man!

5. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

I really like that redfire red color. It was my third choice in colors for my truck. Black, sonic blue, or redfire red. Great looking truck.