for all you offroad fans

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 06FordFX4, May 31, 2013.

1. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

not truck offroading, but quads, dirtbikes, side by sides, boats, jet skis, snowmobiles, etc. I'm desperately trying to get this place active. But every time i get a few people posting and what not, it always seems to go dead after a while. I want to try and get it going.

allohv.com!

so even if you don't own any of the above mentioned rides, but simply would like to, or enjoy watching videos on em, or simply want to know more about them, head on over to allohv.com, register, and POST!

I am working on making posters up, and getting a sticker design made to help promote it. posters could be printed off by users who go to parks, trails, etc. that have bulletin boards, or places to post things. gas stations near them etc.

stickers will eventually be made up and you can stick em anywhere.

so head on over to allohv.com, get posting, and tell all your friends and forums you visit to do the same!

but please dont break any forum rules and advertise it, if said forum does not allow it. we dont want to spam a bunch of places that dont allow it.

thanks in advance, and hope to see you over there! my username on there is SBA800.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

Bumping this.

Have a referral contest going on. $100 towards parts/accessories for whoever refers the most people! Go sign up and check out the contest thread for details.