Flipped my ride

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Stephen.G.Fiddes, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Stephen.G.Fiddes

Stephen.G.Fiddes T-Bar Guru

Hey everyone, I'm on a few other Ranger Forum's, and someone referred me over here, so i decided I'd drop a line.

I'm really into photography, ham radio, and rangers.

As you can tell my the title, I flipped my truck last may, 4 months after I got it. Story behind it will be posted in a different thread which will get linked here once that thread is up. I have throughly enjoyed helping other ranger enthusiasts with the technical aspects of their trucks, and actually spend a lot of time modding my Best Friend's '02 4x4 with him (when I can get down to see him that is... lol)

I am currently in the middle of writing a t-bar dummies guide, which I'll be happy to post here. It should answer all of the questions people have about Torsion Bar suspension. I'm just waiting on someone to get me some pictures from when he does his coilover swap so I can finish it up. I'm going to test the waters with it on some more populated forums (TRS etc) then when I have as much info and questions answered as possible, it will get posted in all the forums I have an account on.

Anyways, sorry for the novel intro thread, I'll get to gettin on that build/ wrecked thread for my truck.

For those who aren't familiar with the truck.

http://www.rangerforum.net/f6/rolled-big-red-mods-budget-722/#post3441

Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Teamexploder

Teamexploder Explorer Member

Welcome To The Forum, look forward to your information.

4. DiabloBlanco

DiabloBlanco Those Damn Kids

welcome McLovin.

5. OP
    Stephen.G.Fiddes

Stephen.G.Fiddes T-Bar Guru

^^Must be kyle. lmao

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Welcome Fiddes!

7. DiabloBlanco

DiabloBlanco Those Damn Kids

yup you already know :)

8. fomoco

fomoco Moderator

Fiddesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!

9. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

Howdy

10. DieHard4rd

DieHard4rd New Member

Welcome Bro!!

11. Scubasteve913

Scubasteve913 scuba steve913

dude....whats up

12. machine

machine Banned

welcome aboard!

13. bobkyle2

bobkyle2 !! BAMF !!

Welcome to rangerforum.net... Lots of good guys and info here... Be sure to post some pictures :D

Now Take your shoes off and stay awhile ;)