Flare side roll bars

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by trucklove, Jan 8, 2014.

1. trucklove

trucklove New Member

Does anybody know where to get a rollbar for a decent price? I have an 01 ranger with flare sides.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. camodown

camodown Member

I don't think anyone makes them for a ranger anymore (could be wrong). You have to search craigslist/eBay or measure and find something for a small truck this measures the same.

4. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

Most of the so-called Roll Bars are nothing more than a light support and something to look good. Most attach to the bed of the truck and will go through the bed if the truck ever rolled on it.

If you do not find the “Roll Bar” you want and all you want it something to attach lighting to or an antenna, consider a Back Rack of some kind.