fiberglass

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by Captured Time, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

i have gogeld the hell out of it and cant find hardly jack.. dose any one know how to patch fiberglass that could give up some tips???

this is what i gota fix

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Get a new bed? lol Go jack Clinton's haha

4. OP
    Captured Time

bro just for the right side the JY wanted 250 fawk
    that

5. Really? Dude, that blows... I have a buddy that does body work. If you come in Friday, I'll introduce you to him and see what he says.

6. OP
    Captured Time

i was going to do it and give her MY OWN pint job lol

7. He'd fix the fiberglass,or at least tell you what to do lol

8. drppdyllwrngr

drppdyllwrngr Member

just to be aware, that's not fiberglass. it's SMC (sheet molded compound). it takes a certain type of resin to work with it.

9. OP
    Captured Time

well other than just i certain tybe of resin do you kno if the fix would be the same way??

10. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

yeah the fix should be the same as normal fiberglass work.... if you are fonna try to put the factory peice back on there just put it up and line the nack with the special resin and cloth let dry and do normal body work to it to make it smooth again.....