Facebook users read this please!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Hey guys, I have had a page going on Facebook for a while. Please look it up and add it. It is a CODE ADAM page, no one ever started one and I felt the need to do so.

I case you're unaware, CODE ADAM was intitiated by a Walmart employee, in rememberence of Adam Walsh, son of John Walsh of Americas Most Wanted.

It is a store security procedure for kids who go missing inside their stores. Alot of people have no idea what it is or what it means. I myself have kids, and I dont want anything happening to them and I want to make sure predators out there dont stand a chance!

Please like, add or whatever the Facebook page CODE ADAM by clicking this link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/CODE-ADAM/365944796527
    Please encourage others to join as well, in rememberence of Adam Walsh for the sake of John Walsh!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Dunnit bro

4. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

did it up bro

5. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Thank you guys!

6. Any time man

7. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

For the kids frw

8. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

worked at wal-maRT for 2 years, thank god we only had one code Adam in that the time and it as just because the kid got lost in the store. we found him in less then 5mins.

9. 99rangerguy

99rangerguy New Member

Like it dude.

I've worked at Walmart for a year now, and there's been 4 code adams. 2 were lost in the store, 1 was outside, and the other one was sadly kidnapped. But found in 2 days.

10. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Did they find the perp on the kidnapping?

11. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

liked

12. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

liked

13. 99rangerguy

99rangerguy New Member

Yes. Took a few days though.

14. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

15. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

16. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

Liked I also let my mom know about this too!!

17. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Bump. I appreciate you guys doing this!

18. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!