ECM question

Discussion in '1993 - 1997 Ford Ranger' started by JoeNoble, Sep 17, 2012.

1. JoeNoble

JoeNoble New Member

My ECM has been givin me issues so I'm in the market for a used one. My question is what all numbers on the ECM have to match?
    Here's a pic of mine.
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

If i am not mistaken the LAG0 should be the only ones to match. and if you dont mind please create a signature with details about your truck so if any other questions arise we wont have to keep asking year engine size.

4. OP
    JoeNoble

JoeNoble New Member

Awesome! Thanks for the quick response! I posted this on a couple other forums and got nothin lol.

5. OP
    JoeNoble

JoeNoble New Member

Btw I made a signature but it doesn't seem to be showing up yet.

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Sig works now! I believe Klinger is correct on those numbers:thumbsup:

7. OP
    JoeNoble

JoeNoble New Member

On an unrelated note, any idea where I can get a shifter cable? Mine appears to be frayed and even rock auto doesn't seem to carry them.

8. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

you can either try a stealership or try to find one in a junkyard or see if one of the members here can find you one.