For Sale: Checking interest: BUGGMAN's Roll Pan (ky)

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by buggman, Aug 11, 2013.

1. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

Wanted to see if there's anybody who would be interested in my roll pan.

I've had it for several years & it's served me quite well, but I'd like to replace it with something else.

Here's a few pics & videos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Click for Video:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

It has some light scuffs in the paint but nothing major... you might even be able to wet sand them out & buff it back to a brand new shine.
    This was kinda a spur of the moment idea so I haven't got any new pics, but after a nice washing it looks much better than the dirty old pics I had in my photobucket.

I'll include the license plate lights (I need to re-paint them first) which include some of my modded led's.
    Also included will be my custom led brake/turn setup. I have all the wiring for the brake/turns as well as the plate lights wired into an OEM Ford multi wire connector & I'll be sure to label each wire as I remove it from my truck.
    It's made for a 3 bulb tail light, the center section is for brakes while the outer sections are for turn signals. Hookup should be a breeze with scotchlok connectors although I went the extra mile & hard wired everything.

The roll pan is a urethane material that's tough as can be, yet still is flexible, not as rigid as fiberglass.

It bolts onto the end of the bed with a handful of screws & ties into the lower bed sides with a couple more screws.

All the wiring is wire loomed & attached to the back of the roll pan with cable tie mounts.
    The license plate mounts with a couple 1/4-20 screws or bolts through some T nuts attached on the back of the roll pan, making swapping plates or stickers easy.

It's light weight although about 4 feet long... I believe it should be good to ship via USPS Priority Mail... I'll have to check for shipping prices once I have it removed & disconnected.

I'd like to get $100 +shipping for it, including my led brake/turn setup & plate lights. I'm open to offers, but I really need the money for the next upgrade.