For Sale: BUGGMAN's Black Friday Sale (ky)

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by buggman, Nov 23, 2012.

1. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

I've gone through some of my parts boxes & found I have some extra stuff that could use a new home.
    90% of this stuff is brand new, never used. A couple of the ANL fuse holders have been mounted but never connected to anything.

In the typical Black Friday spirit, these are first come, first served and quantities are limited.
    The only thing I ask for this deal is that you send me a PayPal Gift for the item(s) you'd like. That way I can keep the costs down :p

Up first are my (ranger) world famous battery terminals.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These will be for a pair, one positive & one negative terminal. Gold finish only. Each terminal has openings for One 1/0ga wire, One 4ga wire & Two 8ga wires, but with a little careful modding, they can hold 2x 1/0ga wires & 2x 4ga wires.

I have a few sets of these.
    Your truck can sport a set of these for a mere $22.00 PayPal Gift.
    - - - -

Up next are some ground or power distribution blocks.

[​IMG]

These are SOLID BRASS (I know because I recently modded one for a project). Each block has a removable clear cover & has a 4ga input and 4x 8ga outputs. If you're careful, you can enlarge the 4ga opening to hold a 1/0ga wire & the 8ga openings can be enlarged for up to 4ga wire, although there isn't much room leftover.

I only have two of these left.
    You can grab ONE of these for a PayPal Gift of $10.00
    - - - - -

Next are some heavy duty ANL Wafer Fuse Holders.

[​IMG]

These are really nice & I have a couple of them in my Ranger. Wiring attaches with 5/16" inside diameter ring terminals. The plastic cover snaps in place & allows you to easily see the status of the fuse.

I only have a few of these left.
    For this one day deal you can grab yourself one for a PayPal Gift of $15.00
    And as an added bonus I'll include one ANL fuse in your choice of these sizes: 100a, 150a, 200a, 250a or 300a
    - - - -

Lastly I have several of my waterproof grommets. I have them for 8ga, 4ga & 1/0ga wire.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Your choice of sizes for a mere $4.00 PayPal Gift
    - - - - -

All these Gifts include basic shipping within the USA. Shipping to Canada may be a couple bucks more.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Shawn

Shawn Cranky old man

I use those same grommets at work. They are "the right stuff".
    No comparison to rubber grommets.

4. OP
    buggman

One set of battery terminals spoken for
    One of the power/ground distribution blocks spoken for

5. OP
    buggman

Both of the power/ground blocks are spoken for.
    Thanks guys!!