Blank OHC Readout

Discussion in 'Interior' started by Hurley, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

So my OHC went blank. It comes on every once in a while. I dont think its my ground cuz its tight. I also dont think its a pinched wire. Ive traced the wires and there is no spot where the wire is pinched. At the moment the majority of the wires are just hanging in the truck cuz i wanted to see if it would come on. The light works but the readout is bank. Any ideas?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Best solution is getting some new guts for it. I will get you some on my next run

4. OP
    Hurley

how hard of a job is that? How much you want for em?

5. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

shouldnt be that hard... just take it apart like you are gonna paint it and then when you put it back together just use the new guts that you get for it....

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Its a matter of a few screws and it just pops in and out.

7. OP
    Hurley

nice. what would you want for em?