April 2013 ROTM Entry Thread

Discussion in 'Ranger of the Month' started by klinger86, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

The Official April 2013 Entry Thread

Welcome to Ranger Forum, Ranger of the Month contest!

Here's how it works:

There will NOT be a nomination process for entries.
    Members enter their trucks into the contest themselves and must include the following with their entries:

Year:

Model:

Mileage:

Options:

Mods/Custom Work:

Description:

Garage Link:

Photos:

After 15 days, the Ranger Forum staff will pick 3 members entries. These 3 members will proceed to members voting.

At the end of the month, the truck that has the most votes is the truck of the Month!

Winners receive major bragging rights over other members AND have their trucks put in the ROTM Hall Of Fame!

Only Administrators & Moderators are able to create threads in the Truck of the Month section.

NOW......For the rules:

Ranger of the month will consist of members rangers, whether they are lifted, stock, bagged, stretched, beaten etc.

1. Contestants MUST be an active member on the forum for a minimum of 1 month.

2. The ranger entered, must be the contestants and they must currently own them.

3. Members MUST have a garage for the entered ranger

4. Members who are participating, and receive infractions during the nomination and/or voting process will be removed from the contest.

5. Any cheating, emailing members to vote for someone, that person will be banned automatically for 1 week and will not be eligible to enter the contest until the following calendar year.

6. Any member maliciously attacking, demoralizing, or putting down a members Ranger in the contest, will not be eligible to enter in this contest for a 3 month period.

7. This contest is for Rangers and Mazda B series trucks ONLY

8. Winning members are not eligible to enter the contest again until the following calendar year

Remember guys, this is just a fun thing for the forum, just friendly competition.

Good luck gentlemen, let's have some fun!

Also chit chat about the trucks IS encouraged but please stay on topic.
    This Thread will close on 4/16/2013 at 10 AM EST...

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. dropt_98

dropt_98 New Member

Year: 1998

Model: XLT Stepside

Mileage: 190,000

Options: 2.5, Manual, Basic non-power

Mods/Custom Work:

Exterior: 4/5 DJM drop, short ram intake, custom cat back flowmaster exhaust, coil pack mod, shaved badges, upgraded radiator, LED undercarriage lights, custom tonneau cover, blacked out 3rd brake light, 10,000k HID & Halo projector lights (removed for the winter)

Interior: GMC Leather seats, painted door trim, Infiniti door and rear speakers, dual pillar gauge pod with analog voltmeter and water temp,

Description:
    Got this truck in the spring of '04, senior year of high school. It has 42k on it when I got it, and its been my daily driver ever since. Has never let me down. Its been through hell and back, and still keeps up with me. Honestly, I love this truck. Everyone says it fits my personality perfectly.

Garage Link: http://www.rangerforum.net/f43/the_daily-1998-ford-ranger-6439/

Photos:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2013
  4. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

Year: 2006

Model: FX4 Level II

Mileage: 100,050 miles

Options: 4.0, Auto, power everything, Level II baby!

Mods/Custom Work: 7" pioneer touchscreen stereo, JBL speakers all the way around, torsion bar crank with 32" falken wildpeaks, MBRP exhaust, LED taillights/reverse lights

Description: My daily driver, and occasional offroader. I put on 30,000 miles in one year of ownership. She gets driven hard, and played with hard. Have jumped my truck in stock form several times, been up to the doors in mud, and halfway up the doors in snow. this thing hasnt let me down. Have not been stuck once where I havent gotten out under my own power.

Garage Link: Click

Photos:

How I bought it

[​IMG]

How she sits today.

[​IMG]

5. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

Year:
    Model:
    XLT
    Mileage:
    Options:
    2.5L, 5 speed, 2wd, Stepside
    Mods/Custom Work:
    -Lowered 2/3 drop
    -'06+ tail lights
    -Hella reverse lights

-Explorer OHC
    -Sunpro Tachometer
    -Pioneer 6-1/2's
    -buggman LEDs in gauge cluster

-Second gen. Ranger aluminum wheels. Custom polished to mirror finish. 15x8" with 255/60/15 Firestone Firehawks
    Description:
    She's my street machine and i drive her everyday.
    Garage Link:

My 99 Stepside :: 1999 Ford RANGER

Photos:

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 126KB.[​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 123KB.[​IMG]

6. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

7. 03crewcab

03crewcab Real Trucks Rattle

Year: 2003

Model: XL Crew Cab

Mileage: 75,000

Options: 2.3L Duratec, 5 speed, Manual doors and windows, 2wd

Mods/Custom Work: Firestone Destination 31x10.5 AT tires, Third brake light with cargo lights, Mesh behind grille

Description: This is my daily driver. Bought it almost 5 years ago, and with only 15k miles. I have not had any issue with this truck. It is the most reliable vehicle /truck I have ever had the pleasure of driving.

Garage Link: http://www.rangerforum.net/f43/rose-2003-ford-ranger-6486/

Photos:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
  8. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

9. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

bump 10 days left

10. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

11. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Come on guys, get those entries in!

12. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Year: 1993

Model: Splash

Mileage: 130k (ish)

Drivetrain: 4.0L, A4LD auto, BW1354E (soon to be manual),

Mods: Headers/full custom exhaust, long travel TTB front suspension, bastard pack rear leaves, 31 spline disc 8.8 with G2 4.56s and aussie locker, front G2 4.56s in D35 TTB, Cobra LCD display CB, UWS steppie tool box, custom bumper/tire carrier, roll pan, complete LED exterior lighting including aux., WARN 8k winch with quick disconnect, 1 piece rear driveshaft swap, 35" KM2's, 15x8 MT Classic IIs, Warn 37780 hubs, Rancho 9000XL 14" travel shocks, etc, etc

History: Was a DD then became my weekend warrior. Still street legal. My baby. In the process of SASing her.

Garage: http://www.rangerforum.net/f43/black-sheep-1993-ford-stepside-ranger-2343/

[​IMG]

13. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

bump 6 days left guys.......

14. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

bump only a couple days left guys..... lets get those entries in.....

15. fomoco

fomoco Moderator

Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  16. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

12 hours left guys.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.